Fin-Addict Marine, Inc. is currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
The assembly technician will work with our assembly team to build doors and components out of plastic and acrylic for boat manufacturers from around the country.
- Must have reliable transportation and be on time for shift
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure
- Must be able to operate battery powered drills and drivers
- Must have basic math and computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to stand for 10 hour shifts (minus am and pm break and lunch)
- High School graduate or GED
This job is located in Benson, NC and the hours are Mon-Thurs, 7AM-5:30PM with overtime required occasionally.
This position offers access to the company healthcare, vision and dental plans, as well as paid holidays, vacation and bonuses.
Pay Range: $10-15 per hour depending on experience
All major holidays paid
Paid plant shut down between Christmas and New Years